You don’t break for the cold. Neither should your hose.
When the situation calls for a hose that performs well in the cold, there’s no better option than the Tundra Air and Water Hose by Kuri Tec. Other hoses become stiff and hard to handle once the temperature begins to drop. However, Tundra hoses are made with specially engineered, high grade PVC resins, designed to remain flexible at very low temperatures and making it the official choice of the US National Bobsled team for track maintenance.
It’s that same flexibility that provides superior ease of handling in any environment. Tundra is lighter weight and more flexible than rubber air hoses, making it easy to move around and reducing user fatigue. In addition, the hose lays flat on the ground, without the tendency to curl up, creating a trip hazard. Whatever the environment, when looking for superior performance from your hose, look to Tundra.
To find out more or where to purchase
- Jan 14, 2022Curtis has career best World Cup finish of sixth place to lead U.S. in finale
- Jan 13, 2022RAYUS Radiology partners with USA Bobsled/Skeleton as Official Medical Provider
- Jan 12, 2022World Cup finale to take place on all-natural track in St. Moritz this week
- Jan 09, 2022Ro finishes European Cup tour ranked second overall in women’s skeleton
- Jan 09, 2022Bronze for Church, Williamson, Volker and Horn in Winterberg’s four-man bobsled World Cup race
- Jan 09, 2022Humphries and Hoffman claim bronze in snowy two-woman bobsled World Cup